Tuesday, November 27, 2007

PIF - The Spirit of Handmade

How would you like to promote the spirit of handmade and get something in return? All you have to do is reciprocate and it just goes from there.

pif_white.jpg

“The idea of the exchange is I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on this blog post requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it before winter's end, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.”

And so I have! Thanks to Phoenix Fiberworks for this fab idea!

3 comments:

Kyle William said...

love the idea (and the sentiment!) I'm posting the same on my blog...

KT said...

I'm in. :) Thanks for the opportunity to share the wealth.

Annie said...

i'd love to join in... I'll be sure to put this on my blog this very day. Thank you for a super idea.